Saturday, January 06, 2007

The "Unfortunate" Joke...

After the invasion of Iraq, the American President decided to celebrate by inviting the Presidents of the world to a football match on the banks of the Iraqi river, the Furat. During the match, the ball fell into the river. The American President ordered an American soldier to bring the ball but the soldier refused. "The river is full of crocodiles and I want to return to my wife and children in one piece". The British Prime Minister ordered a British soldier to bring the ball but the soldier refused. "The river is full of crocodiles and I want to return to my wife and children in one piece". The Egyptian President ordered an Egyptian soldier to bring the ball. The soldier immediately jumped into the river and after wrestling the crocodiles and recieving an arm injury, he emerged from the river with the ball. The news reporters who were present at the scene raced each other to interview the fearless soldier and when he was asked about the secret behind his courageous act, he replied: "I want to return to my wife and children in one piece!!".

No comments: